Re: [Evolution] Another couple of problem messages

On Tue, 2002-06-25 at 10:27, Andrew Stubbs wrote:
I have now got Evolution 1.0.7 (where are these releases annouced? - I
was expecting to see something on this list).

It still crashes on each of these two messages I got this morning.

Have these also been fixed in the development version? Any chance of
them being fixed in 1.0.8?

I should mentioned (and you knew this anyway) that when you save them
you have remove the '>' from before the first 'From' before the importer
will recognise the file as mbox format (How does one stop it doing
that?)

|  Andrew Stubbs,                 |  E-mail: Andrew Stubbs superh com  |
|  SuperH, Inc.,                  |  or      stubbsa superh com        |
|  2430 Aztec West,               |                                    |
|  Almondsbury,                   |  Tel:    +44 (0)1454 462325        |
|  Bristol, BS32 4AQ, U.K.        |  Fax:    +44 (0)1454 462701        |