Re: [Evolution] GDK-pixbuf update broke my Evolution icons...

Le lun 24/06/2002 à 02:16, Not Zed a écrit :
Read the error messages.

Try upgrading your libpng to match the version you're using.

Oh, I've seen and read this error message many times already. And spent
many hours trying to solve it! I couldn't fix it using Mandrake Update,
Red-carpet or by manual install of packages...

For info about the huge mess aroung libpng, you can read this article on
MandrakeForum :

http://mandrakeforum.com/article.php?sid=1975&lang=en

Finally, I reinstalled a clean Mandrake 8.2 (instead of my 8.1 upgraded
to 8.2) and everything seems to be working properly. I've even recovered
some applications (e.g. Bluefish, etc.) that were not working anymore
after the upgrade, due to the libpng bug.

Thanks anyway!