Re: [Evolution] multiple mailboxes for multiple email accounts?

On Fri, 2002-06-21 at 21:53, KMV Dev wrote:
How do I create multiple mail boxes for multiple
accounts? Right now, all mails from multiple
accounts go the same inbox, and I have to create
filters to separate them into folders.

Other mail clients allow you to maintain multiple
mail boxes for multiple accounts. It's cleaner that
way.

Use Vfolders.  Right click on the message, go to "Create Rule from
message", and then choose to setup a vfolder on recipient.

Once you get it setup, you'll have a virtual "inbox" for each account.

TTFN,
Lonnie Borntreger