Re: [Evolution] multiple mailboxes for multiple email accounts?

On Sat, 2002-06-22 at 10:53, KMV Dev wrote:

    How do I create multiple mail boxes for multiple
    accounts? Right now, all mails from multiple
    accounts go the same inbox, and I have to create
    filters to separate them into folders.

    Other mail clients allow you to maintain multiple
    mail boxes for multiple accounts. It's cleaner that
    way.

Use filters (Tools:Filters). Add an incoming filter that takes things
from your source account of choice, and puts it in a folder of your
choice.

Something like:
If
Source Account  is      proxy zdlcomputing com
Then
Move to Folder          Work

If
Source Account  is      davyd iprimus com au
Then
Move to Folder          Mailing Lists

You can also do other cool things such as assign colours. I have all the
mail from different mailing lists colour coded.

--proXy

--
http://davyd.ucc.asn.au/
linux.conf.au Perth 2003 <http://conf.linux.org.au>

PGP Fingerprint <http://davyd.ucc.asn.au/pgp>
08B0 341A 0B9B 08BB 2118  C060 2EDD BB4F 5191 6CDA