Re: [Evolution] Project =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=C4gypten?= (Free =?iso-8859-15?q?Software Sphinx-Clients?=)

According to the developers, S/MIME has not been implemented in aegypten
anyway yet.

And we couldn't use it anyway, because it is GPL and our Connector
product is proprietary, thus not allowing us to use it.

Jeff