Re: [Evolution] Project =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=C4gypten?= (Free =?iso-8859-15?q?Software Sphinx-Clients?=)

On Mon, 2002-06-10 at 02:53, Andreas Kostyrka wrote:
Am Dienstag, 4. Juni 2002 14:32 schrieb Not Zed:
Never heard of it myself, Jeff?

Depends on how they do it, the work may or may not be suitable for us
(e.g. c++, or licenses which conflict).  I'd like to see s/mime working
Well, if you'd bothered to open the mentioned URL, you'd discover that Project
Egypt is about implementing S/MIME for opensource clients.

Well infact, I did.  However, specifics like that weren't trivial to
find.

However, if the license is GPL we cannot use it, for example.

first at least, which would probably provide interoperability at least.
There is the start to an extensible api for security which something
like this could slot into too.

Andreas
--
Andreas Kostyrka                              +43 676 4091256
andreas kostyrka priv at                      andreas mtg co at