[Evolution] 1.0.7.99 snapshot does not support SSL?

Greetings,

I used red-carpet to update to the current evolution-snapshot this
morning (1.0.7.99) and found out that it was built without SSL support.
This was quite annoying because I could not figure where to go to
disable the SSL setting in my mail account configurations so that 1.0.7
would work.  It was start up just fine and then hang trying to access
the imaps service on my mail computer, and never come back.

I was forced to re-install 1.0.6.99 from a previous snapshot in order to
get my imaps-based email working again.

Was this a mistake?  When will SSL support for IMAP come back?

--[Lance]