Re: [Evolution] Spelling & Reminders

On Wed, 2002-06-12 at 17:25, Alain Muls wrote:
Hello,

        1. How do you spell your e-mail and how can you change the
           dictionary used between english, dutch and french. I have to
           e-mail in all those languages

You spell it 'e-mail'.

Ho ho.  That was a joke incase you didn't geddit.

If you install gnome-spell, the spell checker should be active.  I have
no idea how you change languages though - i don't use it myself, and
generally spell quite well without the mechanical help it provides.

        2. The reminders for an appointment popup when evolution is up
           and running. Is there somewhere a daemon which can be used to
           popup a reminder for an appointmen

Hmm, I _think_ it already uses one.  AFAIK it registers itself with the
session handler so it is automatically started even if evolution is not
itself running.