Re: [Evolution] Save position, size and other settings?

Is is possible to make evolution-1.0.5 remember it's position on the
screen, the size of the main window,
I use Evulution with gnome 1.4 and in the Gnome-Windowmenue is an
submenue named history this should help you with the above questiones
the size of the windows within the
main evolution window and the "Folders" window enabled/showing next
time it is started?
My evulution does it but by default I use 1.0.2??
Also, how can I make evolution show my Inbox
automagically at start?
Don't know sorry :-(
greetings
Stephan