Re: [Evolution] Evo suddenly broke

Try running "oaf-slay" then trying again to start Evolution.

On Sat, 2002-06-08 at 22:21, b wrote:
I'm a longtime user of Evolution, but I unsubscribed
from this list when it started working flawlessly
(about 6 months ago). Quite the testament, no?

Anyway, yesterday I updated Evo (and Mozilla 1) and
now when I click the Evo icon I get an 'cannot
initialize the Ximian Evolution shell: Configuration
Database not found' error dialog.

my version:
evolution-1.1.0.99-snap.ximian.200206071001

And if I envoke from the command line:

[bg localhost oaf]$ evolution

evolution-shell-WARNING **: Cannot access
Bonobo/ConfigDatabase on wombat:
(IDL:OAF/GeneralError:1.0)

I tried the fixes in Ximian's knowledgebase (checked
paths and I have the correct version of mozilla nspr),
but nothing's working... Oh, I forgot all the cool
evolution troubleshooting tips since I haven't used
them in 6 months. :)

Thanks for any help.