Re: [Evolution] What does Evo use for "!" column

On Mon, 2002-06-03 at 01:18, Lonnie Borntreger wrote:
OK.  My non genius-power-coder brain just suffered a  hemorrhage trying
to use cscope to follow the logic back to see how X-Evolution gets
populated...

Is this populated from a combination of the mail header "Status:" and
"X-Status:"?

No. They are similar in function I guess, but Evolution doesn't use
[X-]Status headers.

Anyway, I'll just ask a follow-up: If "CAMEL_MESSAGE_FLAGGED" is used
for the "!" column, what is used for the column with the little flag
graphic (the "flag status" column)?

We use what i called a "tag". There's an API in Camel called
camel_tag_set/get where you can set a tag which consists of a name and
value (both char*).

The Flag-For-Followup tag is stored with name="follow-up" and the value
is encoded as "%s:%x:%x" where %s is one of the following:

"call"
"do-not-forward"