Re: [Evolution] What does Evo use for "!" column

OK.  My non genius-power-coder brain just suffered a  hemorrhage trying
to use cscope to follow the logic back to see how X-Evolution gets
populated...

Is this populated from a combination of the mail header "Status:" and
"X-Status:"?

Anyway, I'll just ask a follow-up: If "CAMEL_MESSAGE_FLAGGED" is used
for the "!" column, what is used for the column with the little flag
graphic (the "flag status" column)?