Re: [Evolution] Is there a way to mark a message as *important* w hen sending??

On Fri, 2002-05-31 at 12:20, Austin Gonyou wrote:

So for urgent communication in this type of respect, it would be nice.
Another reason I ask, is because if people on Lookout or other mail
clients send mail with that attribute set, I see it set as such.

I figured there *must* be some way of doing that.

I'm sure this has been discussed before, but basically there is no one
method for setting messages to important.

It's another case of MS looking at what others are doing and then doing
it backwards or something like that.  The end result was (I think) to
not set a flag on sent messages as not every ones email client will be
able to understand it.

Of course for incomming mail a open source app has the flexibility of
interpreting every ones "standard" and displaying as required.