Re: [Evolution] VOrdner bug?

Am Die, 2002-07-30 um 13.16 schrieb Not Zed:

My guess is that it is being added to the trash and becoming a candidate
for unmatched.  It shouldn't really be doing this though, so its a bug.
Well, this time I could only reproduce it by clicking on Trash, not the outbin.

Basically I have the impression that VFolder is magically trying find out
which folders are to be searched for data sources. And it seems to get it wrong
often. :(
It seems to produce some hard to reproduce bugs :(

Andreas