Re: [Evolution] Filtering on Specific Header

use regex's, they're faster and simpler anyway.

On Wed, 2002-07-31 at 00:32, Jeff Bearer wrote:
I do a lot of filtering on the Received header to stop spammers. But
there can be several Received headers in a e-mail and the filter only
looks at the first one.  I don't know if this is by design or not, but
maybe it would be good to look at all the received headers?

I suppose that a regular expression filter will do the job, I'll have to
give it a try.  I just wanted to post to make you aware of potentially
confusing behavior.