Re: [Evolution] Determining the account used for sending mail

On Mon, 2002-07-29 at 13:57, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:

If you go back to probably even last week or the week before in the
archives for this list, you'll find numerous messages complaining about
1.0.x "find my account from this message" behavior. In fact, every week
there are lots of complaints. All of them wanted it the way it is now.
You're actually the first person that wants it the old way :-)

Let me be the 3rd person ... while I agree with Skadz that I can see why
folks would want it the other way, it would be very inconvenient for me
personally.  Any chance that this could be behavior that is toggled?

--
Brian