Re: [Evolution] Determining the account used for sending mail

I think we are at a double-edged sword here.  I say that because I
definitely want it the old way, but I can understand why people would
not.  The reason I say I would want it the old way is that I have a TON
of account aliases to one account which I grab via an IMAP store.  Now,
when I go to reply to a mail in that store, the from is always the one
address instead of figuring out which address the message is ACTUALLY
sent to.  But, at the same time, I could see how some people might want
it another way.

I _HATE_ to say this, but any chance of making it a configuration option
(since you said both sets of code are in there already)?

Skadz