Re: [Evolution] Determining the account used for sending mail

On Mon, 2002-07-29 at 08:51, Nigel Metheringham wrote:
I've recently switched to the 1.1.x development snapshots, and the
process evolution uses to determine the outgoing account/identity used
when sending messages has changed.

I have one receiving account defined - an IMAP server - and around 5
other accounts with no receive option, and the sending information all
the same other than the email address field.  Mail from all of those
accounts ends up on the same IMAP server (although in different
folders).

With evolution 1.0.x the appropriate sending account was normally picked
when replying to messages, presumably by matching the accounts against
information in the To/Cc fields in the messages being replied to.

This should still work, but I've seen a couple of complaints about it,
so maybe something got broken at some point.

Peter

--
Peter Williams     peter newton cx / peterw ximian com

"Why should I have to change my name? He's the one who
sucks!"                              -- Michael Bolton