Re: [Evolution] Compilation Problem in RedHat 7.3

On Fri, 2002-07-26 at 17:52, Gopi wrote:
Thanks for the tip, but it would be really useful for the newbies like
me and didier, it would have solved most of my headaches yesterday if it
was specified in the README or INSTALL docs(correct me if i am wrong)

Devel packages are just the way things work with your distribution, it
isn't evolution specific, or relevent if you use cvs, for example.

now, evolution requires gal to be latest and gal inturn requires the
libiconv to be downloaded and used (i dont know how more time it will
take now!!)

Thats life if you want to compile this stuff.  Frustrates the hell out
of us too.

Thanks anyway,
Regards,
S.Gopi