Re: [Evolution] Evolution and openldap 2.1

What error popup is that?

On Sat, 2002-07-20 at 01:00, Brian Ricker wrote:
Hello,
      I am using Evolution 1.08 from red-carpet. I can get it to authenticate
fine with iPlanet DS 5.0, but no matter what I try I can not get it to
authenticate to openldap 2.1. I've tried {SHA} {MD5} and {crypt}
passwords (openldap is compiled with --enable-crypt) but all I get is
the error popup when I try to connect. I am trying to connect with a DN
of cn=name, dc=domain, dc=com which works fine with iPlanet.

Any pointers?

Thanks,
Brian