[Evolution] Command line options?

I've been searching the help in Evolution 1.08, but I can't seem to find
any section on how to invoke a specific command from the command line
(or within the parameters of another program).

What I'm trying to do is setup a couple programs, so that they
automatically start evolution-mail when I click on an email link.

Thanks for any help!
--
David A. Bartmess
Software Configuration Manager / Sr. Software Developer

But one should not forget that money can buy a bed but not sleep, finery
but not beauty, a house but not a home, medicine but not health,
luxuries but not culture, sex but not love and amusements but not
happiness.