Re: [Evolution] Re: Spell component using 95% cpu

tir, 2002-07-16 kl. 13:50 skrev Not Zed:
Looks to me more like gnome-spell is looping on a pipe read when ispell
crashes.

But does ispell really crash? What if gnome-spell forgets signalling a
kill to ispell, and then ispell just waits around with nothing to do?

My machine har the same problem, and on occation the
gnome-spell-component crashes and then we have no CPU hogging and no
orpaned ispell lying around. That is probably not conclusive, though.

Which is a gnome-spell problem too.

That just might be it.
It is sad that I do not have the skills to debug this.

--
med venlig hilsen, Anna Jonna Armannsdottir
                       ...ooO0Ooo...