Re: [Evolution] Next and Previous

On Tue, 2002-07-16 at 07:47, Peter Williams wrote:
The way the message and folder lists are laid out on the screen the
"intuitively obvious" motion us "up and "down".

Well, right now up and down move one message at a time, as they should.
We need a way to move to the next/previous unread message.

Actually, at least in my version (1.1.0.99), they move to the prev/next
message, or move to the prev/next folder, or scroll the current message
up/down, etc., depending on where the focus is.

    I think it would be better if there were separate keybindings for
prev/next read/unread message, and prev/next read/unread folder.
Possibly up/down arrow should always scroll the current message.  It's
too much of a pain to shift focus for the up/down arrows to have so many
roles.

--
Ben Escoto