[Evolution] Re: Next and Previous

From: Eric Lambart <ximian nomeaning net>

I suggest Alt-Up, Alt-Down, since Shift and Ctrl are already used for
multi-message selection.

From: Xavier Bestel <n0made free fr>

I suggest Alt-Up, Alt-Down, since Shift and Ctrl are already used for
multi-message selection.

Alt-cursor is too likely to be eaten by a window manager, IMHO.

You beat me to it, Xavier!

I already have A-C-Left and A-C-Right bound GLOBALLY for moving between
workspaces in sawfish and A-Down & A-Up for raising and lowering
windows.  IIR these are defaults, I don't remember editing them.

I've very reluctant to bind ALT at the application level.
Its bad enough that OpenOffice mimics MS-Office for things like
spell-check.

/a