Re: [Evolution] Re: Spell component using 95% cpu

On Tue, 2002-07-16 at 20:49, Jean-Marc V. Liotier wrote:
On Tue, 2002-07-16 at 20:53, Radek Doulík wrote:

it looks like some problem with pspell/ispell. I suggest to install
aspell and maybe remove ispell as well. (Or at least pspell ispell
module).

Thanks for the tip. It appears that for some reason both ispell and
aspell were installed. I shall remove ispell and keep you posted on the
results.

Preliminary result is : no more spellchecking in Evo. I will look deeper
tomorrow morning when I get back to the office...