Re: [Evolution] Issues with evolution-devel from evolution-stable

On Mon, 2002-07-15 at 12:54, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
On Mon, 2002-07-15 at 00:27, Eric Lambart wrote:
On Sun, 2002-07-14 at 12:43, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
On Sun, 2002-07-14 at 03:33, proXy wrote:
I switched over to evolution-devel today, but there are a few things
that I have noticed and am finding a little strange.
What I am interested in is whether or not these issues are bugs,
configurable features or now removed.

1) N no longer seems to work as go to Next message

this was removed because it conflicted with a new feature to use
auto-completion for jumping to messages (similar to what Outlook does).

Not sure I like it either, but it's what people wanted.

It's sick and wrong.  Period and comma to move between messages?  Gak!

yea, I don't like it either... but other mailers use this convention
also so maybe it's not all that bad? N and P are pretty Netscape-ish.

It's all that bad.  N & P may be Netscap-ish, but hitting "N" for next
message, and "P" for previous is a no-brainer.

Please please please change it back. :)

Ry
--
Personally I prefer my pornography to be graphic, unhygienic and
grossly humiliating - to whom, with whom or even with what, I'm not