yourself. I have no idea where the problem might be. Probably
bonobo-config/monikers/bonobo-moniker-xmldb.c or something?

Jeff

On Mon, 2002-07-15 at 09:37, Rory D. Hudson wrote:
This is rather difficult to do considering that this workstation is in a
remote site and has zero internet access.  Any other ideas on where to
start to fix this?  Please let me know, thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Not Zed [mailto:notzed ximian com]
Sent: Friday, July 12, 2002 4:29 AM
To: Rory D. Hudson
Cc: evolution ximian com
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Problem starting Evolution

On Sat, 2002-07-13 at 04:45, Rory D. Hudson wrote:
Hello there everybody,

I am running evolution 1.0.2 on almost 100 machines in remote
locations
and it is working great.  However, I am having problems with one
location and I was hoping somebody could help me out.  When I double
click evolution I receive an error that says

"Application Bonobo - Moniker xmldb" has  crashed due to fatal error
(Segmentation Fault)."

I have been working hard to try to figure this out, but have come up
empty handed.  Please help, thanks

I suggest you obtain and submit a backtrace as a bug report.
bonobo-config isn't part of evolution, although i think it is maintained
by other ximian guys.