Re: [Evolution] Issues with evolution-devel from evolution-stable

On Mon, 2002-07-15 at 05:13, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
On Sun, 2002-07-14 at 03:33, proXy wrote:
I switched over to evolution-devel today, but there are a few things
that I have noticed and am finding a little strange.
What I am interested in is whether or not these issues are bugs,
configurable features or now removed.

1) N no longer seems to work as go to Next message

this was removed because it conflicted with a new feature to use
auto-completion for jumping to messages (similar to what Outlook does).

Not sure I like it either, but it's what people wanted.

No, it was changed to '.', and previous to ','.

I think it sucks.

2) There appears to be no setup screen for the summary (though I love
the new preferences dialog)

it should all be configurable via the preferences dialog, so no need for
this.

Yeah its meant to be in the main configuration dialogue.  Althogh the
summary crashes at the moment whenver you open it.

3) Autocompletion doesn't seem to be working, although I can view my
contact list (and use the To: button). Contacts is set as an
Autocomplete folder.

*shrug* worked for me last I tried. At home here I have no contacts in
my addressbook so I can't really test this now.

I know it works for me and i haven't modified any of those settings.

Also, how would I get a different dictionary from American English, I
realise it's not to do with Gnome-spell. Is there a certain
ispell/aspell package I need? (I'm after english-au)

In the preferences somewhere you can specify the language to use when
spellchecking.

Yea, you probably need to install the au dictionary though.

Or maybe set the locale to en_AU