Re: [Evolution] Stoopid UI question

No matter how you design something, the world will always invent a
stoopider (a better word than virii, to be sure!) user. Make a box with
one switch on it, that only goes one direction, and only does one
thing,and is labeled 'on' and 'off' and there WILL be a 'user' who is
confused by it. In shrot, there si simly no way to engineer around the
stupidity of all users. :-) Just my opinion, of course. :-)

dg