Re: [Evolution] Inline OpenPGP support

We don't support inline-pgp at all.

Jeff

On Wed, 2002-07-10 at 09:20, Daniel Rees wrote:
I have recently set up Evolution 1.0.5 to use GPG, however when I
receive messages that have been digitally signed using inline PGP,
Evolution reports the signature as bad.

On the gnupg-users mailing list I was told that this was because
Evolution doesn't support inline OpenPGP properly - is there a way
around this?

NB. Apoligies if this has already been received, but after sending this
message the first time it didn't appear on the list.

--
Daniel Rees // e-mail: dan dwrees co uk // gpg key id: 227BB64B