Re: [Evolution] text-mode shell anyone?

To this, I heartily say YAY, WHOOPEE, and JOY!!  This, in my mind,
addresses one of Those Things (TM) which has always bothered me about
evolution--it's componentisation.  Nothing wrong with monolithic
apps--the right tool for the job and all.   Just don't break my palm
synchronization.  =:D

We now return you to your regularly scheduled mailing list....