[Evolution] printing problems in Evolution

I finally got around hooking up a printer and configuring it using CUPS 1.1
(quite wonderful piece of software - MUCH better than APSfilter).

However, whenever attempting to print out from Evolution (Ximian 1.0.8), all I
get is the top grey box and none of the text.  This is using standard ISO-8859-1
encoding, on Debian Woody.

I tried looking for help files or other hints, but all I found is a vague "If
you are already familiar with the way Gnome printing works, you'll have no
problem printing from Evolution" bit somewhere.  Great...  What if I don't?

--
Martin-Éric Racine, Espoo, Finland.
http://www.pp.fishpool.fi/~q-funk/