[Evolution] Evolution & SSL IMAP

Hi,

I had problems setting up an SSL IMAP account with Evolution (server:
debian/potato cyrus + sslwrap; client: debian/sid evolution 1.0.7). At
first I thought it was a Debian specific problem because with a RedHat
client it worked. In fact, it seems the problem came from Evo:

- I had to rm -f ~/evolution/*.db to make it work.

- killev didn't really killed all Evolution components. I had to
oaf-slay to really kill them.

Now it works very well, I'm happy with my setup. Next step would be SSL
SMTP, but I don't know if it's that useful.

Regards,
        Xav