Re: [Evolution] Chinese support in Evolution?

I suggest opening a bug report and attaching a full example message to
it.

On Fri, 2002-07-05 at 10:06, Spencer Cheng wrote:
Bad etiquette I know to followup my own message but I did a bit more
experimentation. If I copy the same mailbox  to the Mozilla mail
directory, the messages that contains Chinese GB2312 encoded characters
does render properly using Mozilla.

This tells me that the encoding in the messages are correct but gtkhtml
and the component that renders the message header panel is rendering
these fonts properly.

Does anyone have any clues as what might be broken?

Thanks
Spencer