Re: [Evolution] Chinese support in Evolution?

Hi Not Zed (and anyone else :-),

I checked that my font server is serving up the Chinese fonts which it
appears to be. (xfontsel brings up the right set of fonts.)

A chunk of the message, which I have attached, appears to contain
gb2312-encoded text in both the subject and the body. None of which
seems to be rendered properly.

Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks
Spencer