Re: [Evolution] Feature Request

On Wed, 2002-07-03 at 20:04, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
We already do. And we already use it to determine which account to Reply
from. However, some people have aliased addreses that get fetched from
the same pop server. Now you see the problem ;-)

Yep. As I don't have Evo 1.1.x, can apply filter rules to a *new*
message that's created as a reply to an existing one? the alias should
after all still show up in one of the mail header of the original
message, or? Just curious.

Anyhow, thx for such a terrific package!

        Dirk

--
Dr Dirk Husemann, Pervasive Computing, IBM Research, Zurich Research Lab
        hud zurich ibm com --- http://www.zurich.ibm.com/~hud/