Re: [Evolution] evolution config info stored where?

Its in ~/evolution/config.xmldb

But it isn't really hand-editable.

On Tue, 2002-07-02 at 10:05, Matthew Bogosian wrote:
Okay, I've tried doing the appropriate searches on the appropriate
lists, but I'm stumped.

Where the heck does evolution store the mail account settings? I have to
create 10+ user accounts in evolution, all which are very small variants
of each other. If I have to go through that fscking new account wizard
one more time, I'll throw up. Can't I just edit a .conf file, copy the
accounts and make the changes in emacs?

I've done the following...

cd ~
find -type f -print0 | xargs -0 grep -il 'mail-account-specific-string'
cd ~/evolution
find -type f -print0 | xargs -0 grep -il 'mail-account-specific-string'

...which turned up squat. I really don't get it.

It *might* be tolerable if there was a "Copy" or "Clone" button in the
Tools -> Mail Settings... -> Accounts interface, but there's not....

Any help on finding where Evolution stores its user settings would be
greatly appreciated....