Re: [Evolution] Mail logins with @ in userid?

*sigh*

The id presented in the password dialog is NOT what it sends to the
server, it only sends everything before the last @.

In the UI we append the @domain.com bit to make it more clear which
account we are prompring for.

For example, I have several email addresses all with username 'fejj', if
Evolution did:

"Please enter your password for fejj:" it would be pretty ambiguous.

That being said, there is a bug report to somehow use the account name
in this passphrase dialog rather than username domain com however we
need to first figure out how to do this since the account name is only
known by the gui and the backend (aka camel) only has access to the
account URL (ie, imap://fejj ximian com/;use_ssl)

Jeff