[Evolution] Configuring filters correctly

Hi people!

How do I set up my mail filters so that they are applied in an ordered
fashion? I give you an example:

If some person sends an email to a mailing list where I'm suscribed and
also CC: to my personal email address, both filters are applied to that
message, so I receive duplicated!, I need the filters that match certain
message to apply the rules on it and *no other* filter to be applied to
it, I think that's why Evo is getting so slow when I download mail, as I
suscribe to more and more mailing lists and make more and more filters.

Thanks in advance.

--
Lucas Di Pentima - Santa Fe - Argentina
GnuPG Public Key: http://www.lunix.com.ar/clave-publica-lucas.gpg