Re: [Evolution] Outlook <-> Evolution Free/Busy problem. A solution.

On Mon, 2002-01-21 at 12:40, Roald de Wit wrote:

4. Have Evo users publish their FB information
Evolution is not able to automagically publish FB info, but there is a
trick!
- You have to manually publish (in calendar component, choose
Action/Publish Freebusy Information): a composer window will appear with
the info.
- Mail that to the user 'fb' the FB info

Hmm. We were thinking of taking the 'Publish Free/Busy Information'
command out for now, since it isn't very useful yet. But I think we'd
better not now, as at least 1 person is using it!

Well, that should be close to all I have to say about that. Now let's
hear the comments on this!

I'm impressed that you managed to get this all working together.
Hopefully at some point Evolution will be able to publish free/busy info
like Outlook, so it won't be as awkward.

Damon