Re: [Evolution] weird locale problem

On Sun, 2002-01-20 at 05:34, Kaarel Jõgi wrote:
Hello

I've got a weird problem - only the main menu part of evolution gets
translated when I change locale, not the mailer and addressbook etc.
Tried it with several languages, all other programs function normally, but
in evolution just the shell changes.

What could be the trouble?
You are running evolution with "LANG=ee evolution"? or something similar?
You probably need to run "killev" before changing the lang, since evolution doesn't really quit when you close it, so only the shell is loaded, and the old components are still running.

 Ville Pätsi  drc.gimp.org