Re: [Evolution] Importing Outlook Addressbook

In case others have the same problem: I tried to use the great outport
program, which seemed to have a problem with the fact that my copy of
Outlook is German. In any case I got segfaults when I started evolution
with the outport-generated database.

I decided to export my contacts as VCards (still using outport), cat'ing
all vcards together in a file (isn't it great when everything is a text
file?), and importing that file into Evolution, which worked great.

Thanks to all for your help, and special thanks to Paul for his outport
program. IMHO it would be worth a link somewhere in the Evolution FAQ.

Reinhard