Re: [Evolution] RFE: paste quoted

On Thu, 2002-01-17 at 11:16, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:
    When assembling a single reply to several posts, I want to cut text from
    various posts and paste them into my reply with quoting.

  We are planning to have a "Quoted" paragraph type in the composer for
1.2.

So I'd just paint the desired text, change the format in the drop down,
and it gets quoted?

Today I needed the reverse capability, as well. Someone sent me back
something quoted with annotation, and I needed to remove the two levels
of quoting from my reply before sending it back with my changes. So some
kind of "de-quote" ability, with the ability to do it multiple times to
remove some degree of quoting (but not necessarily all).

An of course, there's still my standing request for the ability to
rewrap a (possibly-quoted) paragraph.