[Evolution] I broke something...

I seem to have broke something.

After I set up my email, something happened.  Not sure what, but
Evolution said "that folder cannot contain email" when I clicked on
the imap account.

I deleted the account, and recreated it.  That did not help.

I deleted this account, went to the imap server and created another
account which I configured in Evoluition, that did not help.

Is there any way I can delete the database and start over?

Is there a way to export my filter settings...to solve this problem
and so that I can import them into my laptop instalation so I sort the
same way?

--

Ed Weinberg, Q5 Comm, LLC.
edw q5comm com