Re: [Evolution] Printing Problem

On Tue, 2002-01-15 at 09:18, Dan Winship wrote:
Check that you have the most up-to-date gnome-print packages?

-- Dan

On Mon, 2002-01-14 at 23:28, John Johnson wrote:
Hello,
I'm getting the following error message when I attempt to print or print
preview an email message using evo 1.0.1.:

"The Evolution component that handles folders of type "mail" has
unexpectedly quit. You will need to quit Evolution and restart in order
to access that data again."

I have no printing problems when printing from my contact or calendar
folders.

Is there any way to correct this problem.

Thanks
John