[Evolution] Evolution 1.0.1 still becomes unusable after ppp connection dropped.

According to the 1.0.1 release info this is fixed:

* 15491 : Evolution crashes/becomes unusable if ppp connection is
lost

But the problem still occurs on my system.

My ISP enforces a 2 hour cut off, and i immediately reconnect but i can
not continue to read my email (UW IMAP server - connection over SSL).
Evolution just sits there attempting to download email.

I have to exit evolution which then hangs with the "exiting" dialogue
sitting on the screen.  I then have to do a killev before i can restart
Evolution and resume reading my email.

Using binaries of 1.0.1 from Mandrakes Cooker.
--
Rocky Hetherington
Email | lists hetherington co uk