Re: [Evolution] Sending Majordomo files - Evolution & Word Wrap (I need a work around)

On Fri, 2002-01-11 at 11:27, Mike Gifford wrote:

A feature request (well a work around I tried), it would be neat to
simply use evolution from the command line to send mail.  I tried
something like this..  But it didn't work:

$evolution majordomo genderatwork org oraganization.config

I'd tend to use a more command-line oriented client (like /bin/mail) for
this kind of application. evo is a bit heavyweight for scripted
operations.