Re: [Evolution] Euro =?windows-1251?Q?=28=88=29?= support in 1.0

On Sun, 2002-01-06 at 12:33, Janus Christensen wrote:
On Sun, 2002-01-06 at 01:21, Jens Lautenbacher wrote:

* I cannot type a Euro sign in the body at all.

Thats my problem, too. I always get a strange looking symbol instead
of the euro symbol. It seems to be a font problem. The euro appears
right in the viewer, by the way whe I read some of the messages in
this thread that have an euro sign in the body.

I get no character at all, when I try AltGr+e in the message body.

On my UK keyboard it's supposed to be AltGR + 4, although in whatever
weird way this is set up that gives me 1/4 :)

iain
--
but tv says "surface irony" is funny...don't you watch saturday night
live, man?