Re: [Evolution] Euro =?windows-1251?Q?=28=88=29?= support in 1.0

On Sun, 2002-01-06 at 01:21, Jens Lautenbacher wrote:

Thats my problem, too. I always get a strange looking symbol instead of
the euro symbol. It seems to be a font problem. The euro appears right
in the viewer, by the way whe I read some of the messages in this thread
that have an euro sign in the body.

This ->¤<- is the euro sign. (I suppose it will be visible all right for
the recipients, but while I am in the compose window I can't see it just
a funny symbol looking like a circle with 4 spikes into the corners)

And I forgot: In the window title bar of the message the Euro sign is an
underscore '_'. I suppose this is a Sawfish (my WM) problem rather than,
an Evolution problem, funny part is that the charset that Sawfish uses
on my box is set to iso8859-15, so I suppose there is a problem with
Sawfish in this regard too. I'll shut up now and go have a look-see at
the Sawfish mailing list.

--
I want something that'll give me the stamina of a young werewolf, the