[Evolution] temporarily frozen controls

I don't know what I did, but I'm having a really odd/annoying problem
with Evolution 1.0...

For weeks, it worked fine.  Now, I seem to run into frozen controls
fairly frequently (every other folder/message switch or so).  That is,
I'll jump to a new folder, and suddenly, nothing works except for the
message selection pane.  Scrollbars, menu, all frozen.  If I change the
currently-selected message, then change back to the original message,
the controls are freed up and start to work again.  Sometimes, it
happens with the folder selection pane -- everything's frozen until I
pick a new folder, then switch back.

This is driving me batty. :-)

I'm wondering if I may have installed an RPM recently that hosed me...
Any ideas on what may be causing thing?  Any ideas on what pieces/parts
control this kind of behavior, for which I might try a reinstall? :-)

Thanks,
John

--
John Klassa / Cisco Systems / RTP, NC / USA / klassa cisco com / <><
        [ Save bits!  Don't quote entire threads in your reply. ]